1. Where do I get my Marriage License?
2. Can I have this free wedding on the date I want?
No, this is a special event and the free weddings will only take place on specific dates and times.
3. Do I register in advance for the Free Wedding?
Yes. To register, simply return your completed application. Registration will take place on a first come, first serve basis.
4. Is there a cutoff date to register?
Yes, because you will be required to attend a pre marriage class prior to the free wedding date.
5. Do I have to wear a wedding dress?
No you are not required to wear a wedding gown. However, this is a church wedding so modest attire is expected.
6. Can I bring my own bridesmaids and Best man?
Yes! You may have up to six attendants in your party. (for example, two bridesmaides, two groomsmen, one flower girl, and one ring bearer)
7. Will other couples be getting married at the same time at this free wedding?
No. This is your special day.
8. Can I write my own vows?
No, unfortunately due to the nature of this event the vows repeated will be the traditional wedding vows.
9. Can I provide my own minister?
No, you will be required to be married by a Pastor of this Church.
10. Can I provide my own Photographer?
Yes, however the Church does offer Wedding Picture Packages from our photographer. Please inform us if you plan to have your own photographer.
11. Does Cedar Park participate in Same-sex marriage ceremonies?
No. According to Sec. 1 RCW 26.04.010 and 1998 c 1 s 3, no ‘regularly licensed or ordained minister’ or ‘religious organization’ is required to recognize any marriage, or provide accommodations or facilities to solemnize or celebrate any marriage. Therefore, Cedar Park Church does not participate or hold same sex marriages at any of our facilities.